Blue Ridge, GA

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wow... I could not have asked for a better way to start off 2018. In a cabin, way up in the mountains with some of the sweetest people ever!! I haven't traveled to that many places, but out of everywhere I have seen Blue Ridge would definitely be at the top of that list. It truly is a little slice of heaven. Here were some of my favorite parts of the trip,

1. Downtown Blue ridge. Always a treat & never fails to supply me with something from the brand Life is good !!

2. The swinging bridge. This is what I look forward to most about going to Blue Ridge!! The hike isn't that long & the view is stunning. The drive up is a little intense if your not used to one lane dirt roads up the side of a mountain, but it's way worth it & you make some good memories along the way!! Oh and speaking of memories, how could I forget! One of the cars in our group had a tire pop going down- like I said memories right?! Just thank you Jesus for spare tires, strong men, & patient people who were lined up 20 cars on the one lane road!!

3. Mercier Orchards. The motherland of all things apple. Slushies, doughnuts, pies, cider- you name it, they probably have it!!

4. My new found love for the game of Jenga.

5. One of the nights we were there, all the adults went out to dinner & the older kids stayed in to watch all 10 of the younger ones. We had so much fun though, honestly one of my favorite nights!!! 

6. New Years Day it was sooo cold so it was mostly spent curled up on the couch by the fire... something we don't typically get to do in Florida!! 




































-Jordan

1 comment

  1. OMG that cabin looks so cute and cozy!! I am so jealous!

    Lauren Lindmark | https://dailydoseofcharm.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Jordan Rebecca. Design by FCD.