2017 is not over yet

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

hey friends!!

this week my family and I are on vacation in Washington D.C! on the drive up i was going through my phone & looking at old pictures and notes. is it just me or does everyone have about 2,000 pictures on your phone & half are random stuff you don't even remember? hopefully i'm not alone! but here is what i found,

2017:
I want to make this year a year of truly living!!! I want to laugh, cry, smile, help people, be crazy. I want to do things unexpectedly, go with the flow, and be adventurous. I want to take a lot of pictures, but still live in the moment. I want to be a true example of Christ in my daily life. I want people to hear my name and automatically think "oh that super sweet and down to earth girl". I want to be THAT GIRL. I want to find the good in every situation. Build relationships that will last a life time. I want to love like crazy. I want to grow closer than I've ever been to Christ and inspire others to do the same. I want to live each day like no more are coming, and simply ENJOY IT<3 here's to 2017!!


 i honestly can't even remember writing this, which is kind of useless considering this was what i wanted my year to look like & i didn't even remember it! but ya know life is life, we get busy. but as i found this i was like "girl you still got time, 2017 is not over until December 31st!!"

since i wrote this, things have changed a lot!! situations, relationships, priorities. which is totally normal, its been 8 months since January 1st so things are bound to change- it's just apart of life. as shawn mendes says it "it's not changing in a bad way, it's just changing because that's what happens in life"!! i sure do love me some shawn mendes !!

so i guess what i'm trying to say in this is that if you made any new years resolutions that you haven't lived up to, it's not to late. but what you said at the beginning of the year might not apply to you now. if that is the case, then change them- make new ones! challenge yourself to make the best of everyday because every breath is a gift given from God.

in my case everything still applies, but i need to add something. I am adding to choose joy. everyday i want to wake up & choose to let the sun shine on my shoulders because God made a pretty big load of it. i'm going to choose not to cover it up with clouds and rain. God made a lot of those too, but not as much!!!! 

so what do you say, let's make the most of 2017- everyday, every minute, every second, spend it worshiping the King of Kings.


YOU GOT THIS GIRL!!!!

xoxo, j

here's some pics from our family trip to D.C. ;)













Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jordan Rebecca. Design by FCD.