peace out 2017

Wednesday, December 27, 2017


WOW....2017, you've been a good one!! 

Filled with lots of laughs, lots of adventures, lots of Thomas Rhett, tons of hugs, a little bit of tears, but I wouldn't change it for the world. I can say that this year I've truly come to learn that the joy of the Lord is our strength. This kind of joy is not based on circumstances, solely on the love of Jesus. His love is mighty, reckless, all powerful, & sure is a pretty darn good reason to smile....even in the roughest of times!! 

So here's some of my favorite memories of 2017 that I hope to never forget!! 

1. New Years Day in SC  
2. Hiking in the rain- still one of my favorite adventures of the year!!!

3. Sadie Hawkins Dance
4. The day spent with Grace (aka g-swizzle!)
4. Birthday dinner for my sweet mama :)
5. Spring break- waking up to see the sunrise & go shopping with Grace.
6. Painting pottery
7. HIKING!!!!

8. Dinner @ Osaka with Alyssa and Grace 
9. My first time tubing, slightly terrifying but overall pretty fun!!
10. Turning 15!!!!! 
11. Camping at Hanna Park for my birthday w/ the boos!!! Definitely one to remember!


12. Any adventure that consists of ice cream or Popsicles. 
13. 4th of July


14. Pool party before nationals
15. The day we dressed up as cows to get free chick-fil-a & got free slushies because it was 7/11. I'll do anything for free food.
16. Trip to Washington D.C.

17. Bubble Run
18. First day of school!!!
19. Homecoming!!!!.... IT WAS THE 14TH OF OCTOBER!!!!!

20. Going to GA to surprise Kala for her birthday!!
21. All the football games!!!
22. Mud run
23. Decorating the tree!!
Can't wait to see what 2018 has in store!! You know what they say......the best is yet to come.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jordan Rebecca. Design by FCD.