seeing everything with wonder

Thursday, November 30, 2017

I want to look at everything and see it like I've never seen it before. I want to approach everything in life with excitement and an eagerness to love. I want my eyes to be filled with wonder. I don't want to miss a single detail of life because I looked at something like I've seen it a 100 times. When you look at something a 100 times, on the 101st time you just briefly glance. You miss the good stuff....the real stuff, the stuff that our hearts are craving to find. Yet we continue to crave it because we blind ourselves to beauty that's all around us. We will never see how wonderful God made this crazy life until we look at everything with wonder in our eyes.
On the 101st look, you miss the small details. The small details are what make you love someone. They are what make you remember just how intricate and beautiful God made this crazy life. They are the things that I don't want to miss. I don't want to be blind to the beauty of everything around us because I chose to believe that I have already seen it. 


I want to look at the sun as if I've been in the dark my whole life. 

I want to dance in the rain as if there has been a drought for the past 100 years. 

I want to hug people as if I've been alone my whole life.

I want laugh like I've never had friends to give me something to laugh at.

This is my encouragement to you, live with wonder in your eyes; don't take things for granted; be that kid in a candy shop who is bursting with excitement from head to toe over a lollipop;
Let's start living as if we just took our first breath.

lots of love my friends, jordan







Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Jordan Rebecca. Design by FCD.